/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
I have several things running on a 2.2.14 kernel including VPN and using MASQ,
however, I need one machine to get directly through with its IP address, so I found
the NAT patches for 2.2.4 and installed them. Since info is so scarce on the NAT
software, I feel that I'm missing something big, like I can do this simple task with
the kernel that I had before adding the NAT patches. Is this so? If not, any ideas
why I can't get this function to work on the 2.2.14 kernel? Just frustrated after
several long days of chasing my tail.
Thanks for any thoughts! -- Joe B.
________________________________________________________________________
Joe Beauchamp -- VP, New Technology -- 4anything.com -- (610) 768-1444
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.