/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I am setting up an NT IIS server and SQL Server on my network. Being that My
Linux Box is the gateway using IPMASQ. How can I redirect the Linux Port to
see the NT server instead of my Apache server running on *nix?

I tried to mess with ipmasqadm portfw, but I couldn't get it to see the NT
server. This is what I did:


/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L 216.78.140.143 80 -R 200.200.200.31
80

This was taken from the guide -->
http://snafu.freedom.org/linux2.2/docs/ip_masq-v0.13.TIPS.txt

216.78.140.143 is my ADSL line coming in to the Linux box. 200.200.200.31 is
the local machine on the LAN which is running NT IIS. This is the system
that I need the outside world to see when I bring up the IIS.

My next question (after I get this working is) will I need to bring down
Apache from Linux so that there will be no conflicts? Thanks in advance.

Janou

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to