/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I have a router that was put in place with linux on it.  It appears to be
using IP MASQ for internal IP sharing.  A 3rd party installed redir to port
forward email inbound.  We want to port forward PCAnywhere inbound.
PCAnywhere requires both UDP/TCP support.  Redir only supports TCP.  I got a
mini-howto on setting up port forwarding using ipportfw and ipautofw.  I
can't find either of these binaries on the server and I saw mention of
having kernel support, or add-on moduel.  They made a mention of ipmasqadm.
 
My question is, how can I get port forwarding working on this box?  Where
and what packages do I get?  Do I need to recompile the kernel?  Can I just
use ipmasqadm if the machine is already using IP MASQ?  If so, what are the
basic commands to setup a port forwarded on using ipmasqadm?
 
Thanks for any assistance,
Kevin Hammond

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to