/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hi.

I have set up a Linux-Box (RH 5.2 / Kernel 2.0.36) as a Gateway from my LAN 
(5 Windows PC's) to my ISP.
The configuration of the Gateway with ipfwadm works well. Every requests 
from my "windows clients" to the ISP are routed correctly.
But if I tell the browser on the client PC that the proxy-server of my ISP 
should be used to connect to the internet, no further connection is 
established.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english. I am from Austria, and my english practice is not 
very good.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to