/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
I haven't been able to find anything in the archives, and the folks on the
Checkpoint list say it won't work, but I thought I'd ask.
Has anyone had any luck getting the SecureRemote client running behind an
IP Masq system? I'm told it won't because of specific port requirements,
but no one has been able to give me anymore details.
Thanks
Dillon Pyron [EMAIL PROTECTED]
bonnie & toby
molly & ivan at the bridge
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take a step
into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two
things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on
or we will be taugth to fly.
- Patrick Overton
Support Corgi rescue http://www.corgiaid.org
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.