/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


In my University Halls of residence I have a single LAN connection, I have
installed a Linux Box there that masquerades fine and my NT box is quite
happy, the problem occurs in accessing ICQ on the NT box, the university
host a firewall and to get an ICQ connection, a Socks5 server is used, I am
trying to get the Linux box to pass packets for the socks server directly
through and return them but it does not work, I have looked at the tcp dump
on a connection on both the internal and external network card but cannot
work out how to achieve this, any help would be gratefully received

Rob

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to