/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
http://www.tsmservices.com/masq/detailform.php3?147
http://www.tsmservices.com/masq/detailform.php3?21
Take a look at these links. They are for configuring the first AoE, but they might
help you get AoE
II working.
Also here is a link to the page that has general MSN Gaming Zone configurations for
your firewall.
http://www.tsmservices.com/masq/detailform.php3?171
Good luck. I have been trying to get Mplayer to work through the firewall for a while
now, but
haven't been very successful as of yet (I am just dying to try Alien vrs Predator
online).
Dan
Neil Lefebvre wrote:
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
>
> I am new to using Linux but I have manged to get Ip Masq set up.
>
> However I can't run Age of Empires II on my Windows-running PC through the
> Linux Ip Masquerader.
>
> I really don't want to have to recompile my kernel, so I was wondering if
> anyone has managed to get AOE running using any of the built-in modules like
> ip_masq_quake. Please let me know if you have been able to get this
> working. Thanks!
>
> Neil
>
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
>UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.