/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


The problem I was having was that Web stuff, (netscape and news stuff)
did not work, but real, ICQ and others did.
Solution:

Problem was a DNS problem I think, I just tried it for the first time
since the holidays and ran the nameserver daemon (as I did before).
Only today everything works, (actually alot faster then if the Win
machine was on the net by itself.)


Thanks to everyone who contributed to the MASQ faq, now I can actually
start setting up the chains the way I want..

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to