/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */ Hello all ip-masqerading people... ... and especially those who are not indifferent to his acquaintances' carreer! (Please excuse me if this sounds somewhat bluntly - if it does, it's just my bad English, I REALLY did not mean to be rough!) Fuzzy Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Setting up your system as a masquerading router, for the purpose > of violating corporate networking policy, strikes me as, er.. a > "potentially career-altering decision." I wouldn't risk it, without > at least some tacit, informal agreement from someone in the networking > group. > When I wrote about the corporate networking policy and my intention to violate it, I did not mean to complain about the bad guys ruling the corpnet. I just wanted to explain why I need a masqerading router. Surely I have the serious reasons to make this attempt if I ask for the help with this. But now I see that I should describe the situation in more details. .............. <Skipped: I've sent the details to Fuzzy Fox in the private message> ............. So if anyone knows the answer to the _technical_ side of my problem - please answer. Thanks. ________________________________ Dmitriy Stepanenko aka Mudropolk e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] phone: (380)(06264)1-93-06, local 41-93-06 _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING! or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
