/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


This piqued my curiosity...

I went to the site and looked at the patch, but I see NO references to a
proxy for Netmeeting.

Where did you see this????

-JMS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
> Of Carl Engstrom
> Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 10:22 AM
> To: IP Masquerading Indyramp
> Subject: [Masq] ip masp patch for Net Meeting
>
>
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before
> posting! */
>
>
> I found the patch at http://juanjox.kernelnotes.org/  (Thanks Nathan) for
> Masq Modules, but I have a few questions...
>
> 1) It requires 2.2.13 and I'm running Red Hat 6.1 (2.2.12).  Is this a
> problem?
>
> 2) I'm an idiot...how do I apply the patch...unzip, patch
> etc...it's in .gz
> format.
>
> 3) Is there any documentation to accompany this patch, like how to use it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Carl
>
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at
> http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to