/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


1.      Im afraid i dont know... I've only used it with 2.2.13. Can any1 
help me here??

2.      unzip with 
                gunzip ip_masq-v0.27-for_2.2.13pre9.patch.gz
        to install goto /usr/src and type 
                patch -p0 < ip_masq-v0.27-for_2.2.13pre9.patch.gz
        if the patch file isnt in the current directory make sure you put 
the path in as well :)

3.      Once you have patched the kernel you have to compile it with 
ip masq modules support. I reccomend seeing the ip masq howto 
at ipmasq.cjb.net for that. It also says some stuff about the 
modules in that.

I hope that helps you along... 

Ppl please feel free to correct me if i was wrong, im pretty new to 
this too :)

On 9 Dec 99, at 7:22, Carl Engstrom wrote:

> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
> 
> 
> I found the patch at http://juanjox.kernelnotes.org/  (Thanks Nathan) for
> Masq Modules, but I have a few questions...
> 
> 1) It requires 2.2.13 and I'm running Red Hat 6.1 (2.2.12).  Is this a
> problem?
> 
> 2) I'm an idiot...how do I apply the patch...unzip, patch etc...it's in .gz
> format.
> 
> 3) Is there any documentation to accompany this patch, like how to use it?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Carl
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
>UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to