/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Let me add my 2-cents worth on the Netgear cards -- they work 
well with Windoze, not so well with Netware 3.12.  I haven't tried 
one with Netware 4 or 5.  For the price ($30 at the local 
superstore), they can't be beat.  I like their hubs and ISDN router 
too.

While we're on the subject of Compaqs, I just acquired a Deskpro 
590 used, which I'm hoping to use to replace my 486 Linux firewall 
/ mail server.  I resolved a PCI bios problem with "pcimove.sys" in 
config.sys, and starting Linux from dos with loadlin.  My big 
problem now is the 35 bogomips I'm seeing, which isn't any faster 
than my 486.  It looks like the cpu clock is being slowed down.  
Any ideas?



Subject:                [Masq]  RE: [Masq]  RE: Resolution to Compaq Proliant MASQ 
throughput
        problem


 


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to