/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Dear all,

        I think some of you have come across of some problem using ip masq
with ICQ.  Sometimes user can't make the direct connection or can't
recive files.

        I find that someone wrote a ip_masq_icq module for Linux, I would
like to know do anyone use it b4?  I found the modules seem not document
very well, so I can't really make use of it.  Do anyone using it or give
me some hint how to set-it-up?  Esp. the Client ICQ program.. Do the ICQ
behind firewall? Do I need to allocate fixed port to ICQ?

        Thanks!

===================================================================
���Ѩ�ѧڹ����^����  �ڷQ��    Leung Yau Wai
���کR�B�Ÿ�  �ΧڤO�E�ڸ��~    �ګY��j�q�l�p�����Ǩt�T�~��
�u�ߧڤ@��|�b�P�]��            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
���ѧڷ|  �t�\���n  �ڰ���      [EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to