/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



> I'm trying to get netmeeting (2.11) to run on my masq'd box (redhat 5.1).
I
> found some information on running various apps through the ipautofw patch,
> but I'm hesitant to compile this into my working kernel.  My questions are
> as follows.
>
> Is ipautofw the right patch for netmeeting and other such programs?
>
> Is 2.0.0 the latest and best build?
>
> Is it easy to compile in and run?  Are there any hangups I should know
> about?
>  ----------------------------------------------
>
> Another question...I'm considering moving to redhat 6.0.  Is this a good
> idea?  Is the newer kernel that much better?
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> Carl Engstrom
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to