/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



----- Original Message -----
From: Joachim Feise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 1999 11:29 PM
Subject: [Masq] Re: [Masq] Connecting through masq to NT-server


> You need to forward ports 135 and 137-139 through your Linux box.

Sure. If you mean commands like;

ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L 195.100.134.120 135 -R 192.168.18.49  135

that would probably work for one user and leave me with some 50 other
jealous users?! If you mean something else, please be more specific.
I appreciate any help.

> I found that using PPTP to dial into the remote network is much better.

I am looking into this right now, unsure if it works with win95/98?

Thanks, Mattias �slund




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to