/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I administer a Linux-box with RH 5.2 and kernel 2.2.5 which 


we use to connect our network (through ipchains masquerading) 


to the Internet. We do not run samba on this machine today.





I want to connect computers on the internal network to NT-servers 


on the external net using the usual netbios (WINS and MS file-


sharing). I have been told that "MS Proxy Server" can do this. 


Does anyone know how to make Linux do it too?? 





If a special masq-module is a must to achive this and it isn't 


written, we could probably give that a shot if there is any


help on getting started. Anyone??








Yours,


Mattias �slund






_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to