On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Christian Bourque wrote:

> Hi !
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> I'm trying to install IPPORTFW on my firewall (RedHat 5.1 - 2.0.36 and
> 
> 
> ip_masq), I patched the
> 
> 
> kernel and recompiled it, but everytime I'm trying to configure my port
> 
> 
> redirection
> 
> 
> policies, I'm getting this error : "ipfwadm: setsockopt failed: Protocol
> 
> 
> not available"
> 

Why do so many messages on this list come through double- or
triple-spaced?

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin    PGP key ID: 0x41EA94F5
 PGP key fingerprint: A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5  E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Efficiency can magnify good, but it magnifies evil just as well.
  So, we should not be surprised to find that modern electronic
  communication magnifies stupidity as *efficiently* as it magnifies
  intelligence.  
                                  -- Robert A. Matern
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   78 days until 9/9/99



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to