I've been setting up a new masquerading machine, from RedHat 5.2 and cannot
get it to perform any masquerading.


 


We already have a 5.1 machine that works, from the default installation, and I
assumed that 5.2 will also work from the default.


 


Is there a problem with 5.2 ?


 


I have two network cards installed, one has a 203... and the other
192.168.3.254, from a machine on the 192 sid, I can ping both interfaces on
the new masquerading box.


 





# Flush Forward rules


        ipfwadm -F -f


        ipfwadm -F -p deny


        ipfwadm -F -a masquerade -S 192.168.3.0/24 -D 0.0.0.0/0





Rules


 


IP firewall input rules, default policy: accept


IP firewall output rules, default policy: accept


IP firewall forward rules, default policy: deny


type  prot source               destination          ports


acc/m all  192.168.3.0/24       anywhere             n/a


IP masquerading entries


IP accounting rules                





All the network routes, are working, and the masquerading box is on the
internet, by LAN connection.





Darren Clissold


Datafast, http://www.datafast.net.au


[EMAIL PROTECTED]






_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to