>ftp / dns etc.

>Quake3 listens on port 27960, type UDP if this helps any, I'm using the

>default ip_masq_quake with no problems.  I'm running RH 5.2 kernel
2.0.36
>and ipfwadm with ipautofw (not in use for quake3 unless I want to run a
q3
>server behind the linux masq machine).  By using the standard ip_masq
rules

Hi

Have u actually played Quake 3 successfully?...if so please help!!

UDP (44 bytes) from scum.utopia.za.:27960 to games01.iafrica:27960 on
eth0
UDP (44 bytes) from 196-7-171-170.i:61463 to games01.iafrica:27960 on
ppp0
ICMP dest unreach (port) (56 bytes) from games01.iafrica to
196-7-171-170.i
ICMP dest unreach (port) (56 bytes) from games01.iafrica to
scum.utopia.za.

That is what happens when I try play Quake 3...even if i say under
Network Game 196.7.0.142:27960

No luck so far.....

All help appreciated!

Thanx
Pieter



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to