>Any idea on how to get the new Quake3 Test to work from a 98 machine
>behind a Linux IP-masq'd pc.....Linux is Red Hat 6, kernel 2.3.2. The
>ip_masq_quake module is loaded. Everything else works fine inc. irc /
>ftp / dns etc.

Are you adding the extra ports when you load the Quake module:


http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/LINUX/ipmasq/ipmasq-HOWTO-1.71-3.html#ss3.3


--
#Quake I / QuakeWorld / and Quake II (ports 26000, 27000, 27910)
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_quake ports=26000,27000,27910
--


Btw people.. I've again made some MASSIVE changes to the HOWTO but I
need to confirm the final stronger IPCHAINS rulesets before I release
it.  If you would like me to post this "BETA" version, lemmie know.

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to