Hi all,

Sorry to intrude on your mailboxes a third time in 24 hours, but I thought
some of you would like this news:

I've added about 4000 more messages to the archives for this list, going
back to June 18th of 1997. There are a few duplicates and some spurious
messages, but for the most part this addition is to make the search engine
more usable.

The search engine I mentioned yesterday has been updated for the
additional archives, and I have integrated it into the main Indyramp masq
page. The URL I gave yesterday will still work, but I recommend using the
new one, as it also runs the risk of helping to support Indyramp's free
services.

The archives, all 80 (!) pages, are at:

        http://www.indyramp.com/lists/masq/

and the search engine is on the main IP Masquerade web site at:

        http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

There's also a mirror of the other masq site here--follow the links from
this page to get to them or just visit:

        http://mirrors.indyramp.com/ipmasq/

And thanks again for everyone's support.

--Rob
masq list manager

-- 
Robert Novak, Indyramp Consulting * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * indyramp.com/~rnovak
             "You can't always go by the manuals." -- The Doctor
             "It's wanting that keeps us alive." -- Paola Franco
No lemons were harmed in the composition or transmission of this email message.


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to