Hello Admins,

I am running MM3 3.3.11b3. The issue at hand also applies to 3.3.10.

In my list setting, I have set "Default action to take when a non-member
posts to the list" = Discard (no notification).

In /etc/mailman3/mailman.cfg I have:

[antispam]
header_checks:
  X-Spam-Score: ^[4-9]\.
  Authentication-Results: dkim=neutral
jump_chain: hold

I am running rspamd on the host for Spam filtering.

Now, I have a number of spam being sent to the list by non-members. The
antispam rule in mailman.cfg matches and holds the email for moderation.
I am failing to wrap my head around this behaviour.
I was expecting that:
1. Any posts from non-members would be discarded
2. Mail classified as spam (from members) would be held for inspection by
the list administrator.

Can someone please help me untangle my thinking?


-- 
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254 7 3200 0004/+254 7 2274 3223
 In an Internet failure case, the #1 suspect is a constant: DNS.
"Oh, the cruft.", egrep -v '^$|^.*#' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :-)
[How to ask smart questions:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html]
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/5R63GJA5RMVXC5E7F4JAZ54LH3TJRK3U/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to