Torsten writes:
> >> I have just nearly finished the migration of Mailman 3 from
> >> Debian packages to venv and mailman (master and runner) is up
> >> and running and uwsgi is also up and running.
It looks like you are trying to use the configuration files from
Debian with minimal or no changes.
If I were you I would
1. rsync -av /etc/mailman3 /tmp/ # if you don't have rsync, "cp -r"
2. purge (not just uninstall) all the Debian mailman packages
this should delete a lot of the stuff you just copied to /tmp
3. copy the configuration from Mailman's virtualenv install
instructions into /etc/mailman3
4. diff -r /etc/mailman3 /tmp/mailman3
5. make only essential changes you see in that diff (eg,
/opt/mailman/mm/var/web to /var/lib/mailman3/web), and see if
things work better
6. if things still don't work, make more adjustments.
Steve
--
GNU Mailman consultant (installation, migration, customization)
Sirius Open Source https://www.siriusopensource.com/
Software systems consulting in Europe, North America, and Japan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at:
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/GHSGH2MNUYBOGYOAS7V374HJIOVI2HID/
This message sent to [email protected]