On 8/8/26 12:58, Torsten wrote:

I have just nearly finished the migration of Mailman 3 from Debian packages to venv and mailman (master and runner) is up and running and uwsgi is also up and running. Just when I go to the web page https://<mydomain.tld>/mailman3 I get a server error and looking at the mailman web log I see that the ROOT_URLCONF seems to be missing.


What is the full log message including traceback if any.

Note that if you followed <https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/install/virtualenv.html#initial-configuration> The value for ROOT_URLCONF is imported from mailman_web.settings.base and is 'mailman_web.urls' which should be correct.

Following this thread: https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/thread/VGXKEAP3YBHNKDRQM76UVD7IRXSLWDDK/ I added urls.py to /etc/mailman3 together with the other configuration files (settings.py, mailman.cfg and uwsgi.ini) and have added ROOT_URLCONF = 'urls' to /etc/settings.py but after restarting mailman (core) and mailman (web) the error is still there.

You shouldn't need to do that. That thread is for an unusual case.

--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/UUY4F3RIQLI2OT3OZZQXQTIHVJ6SOBNH/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to