On 6/24/26 13:01, Paul Tomblin via Mailman-users wrote:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2026, at 8:48 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

I don't know what the issue is, but even if you have personalization
off, try setting `verp_personalized_deliveries: no` in case there's some
issue there.

Ok, that's weird. `mailman conf -s mta` said it was already set to no, but I 
added it to /etc/mailman3/mailman.cfg and now it's sending in big chunks. Which 
now RoadRunner is rejecting because of too many recipients in one message 
instead of too many simultaneous connections. Can't win with these idiots, can 
I?


Did you set max_recipients in the mta section of mailman.cfg. That controls the maximum number of recipients of a message. The default is 10. Is that the number of recipients you're seeing in the rejected messages.

On the other hand, your MTA might be combining recipients from two or more messages.

--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/233VYORWIIN3UD6ZO6ACS4NWVWPFYR3L/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to