Flo via Mailman-users writes: > On 6/23/26 4:02 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote: > > On June 23, 2026 2:11:59 AM PDT, Flo via Mailman-users > > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> HTTP Error 400: 'pathlib._local.PosixPath' object does not support the > >> context manager protocol > > Current Mailman does not support python 3.14. > It looks like I am using Python 3.13.5 . That's consistent with Debian 'trixie', for sure. > Nevertheless I ran into the issue Steve pointed to. Pretty sure this is a known issue with Python 3.13, and Mark mentioned that in the thread I cited. We got two or three of these when Debian promoted 'stable' to 'trixie' because that upgrade promoted Python to 3.13. Dunno if Mark was thinking about a different issue or if it was an off-by-one error, but he's definitely the author of the patch you used! Steve -- GNU Mailman consultant (installation, migration, customization) Sirius Open Source https://www.siriusopensource.com/ Software systems consulting in Europe, North America, and Japan _______________________________________________ Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected] https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/ Archived at: https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/6BPDRL5LSDHYSQ44ADHY2TEV36B6YQN2/ This message sent to [email protected]
