I don't know if there is a connection to this problem but when I try to
send an email to that list (with those email addresses which are
subscribed with these error messages), the mail.log shows that it
reaches the list but then I loose track of it. No email is delivered
from the list.
Flo
On 6/23/26 11:11 AM, Flo via Mailman-users wrote:
Hi,
Debian trixie, virtualenv installation: When I entered addresses at the
mass subscription field I got:
HTTP Error 400: 'pathlib._local.PosixPath' object does not support the
context manager protocol
The addresses were subscribed though.
How can I have subscription working correctly?
I haven't found anything reasonable on the Internet. Thank you for your
help!
Flo
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/mailman-
[email protected]/message/URMQDOLMVCJL4DSFQK5I44XLQCJH25JI/
This message sent to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at:
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/SJDLOXGILUCE5JJXZM452CGPJMJMU3OZ/
This message sent to [email protected]