What a mess.  My domain used to be managed by domains.google.com, which got
sold to Squarespace.  I looked at my DNS records on Squarespace and I
cannot find anything resembling normal DKIM records.

I do see a CNAME record for _domainconnect.domains.squarespace.com, which
seems suspicious.
I also see a CNAME record for *randomname* with the value *randomstring.*
dv.googlehosted.com.

How any of this ever worked I do not know.
I think it is time to move my domain to Cloudflare and set up DKIM from
scratch.

On Thu, May 7, 2026 at 11:31 AM Thomas Krichel <[email protected]> wrote:

>   Stephen Daniel writes
>
> > 550 5.7.9 This mail has been blocked because the sender is
> unauthenticated.
> > Yahoo requires all senders to authenticate with either SPF or DKIM.
> > Authentication results: DKIM = FAILURE - SPF XXX.org with ip X.Y.Z.W =
> > SUCCESS. See
> > https://senders.yahooinc.com/smtp-error-codes/#authentication-failures
> for
> > more information.
> > This has worked for a long time.  What would suddenly cause DKIM
> failures?
>
>   I just saw the same thing with all my yahoo subscribers. Yahoo are
>   the worst freemail provider I have come across.
>
>   I contacted all my yahoo subscribers. They gave me non-yahoo addresses.
>
> --
>   Written by Thomas Krichel http://openlib.org/home/krichel on his
> 22252nd day.
>
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/R5AKXNVSI4PFLYDVXBF5B57RM4PDVM7I/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to