https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search#!/search?material=Beads&perPage=20&searchField=All&sortBy=Relevance&offset=0&pageSize=0&department=12 <https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search#!/search?material=Beads&perPage=20&searchField=All&sortBy=Relevance&offset=0&pageSize=0&department=12>

I hope this works for you. It certainly works if you copy and paste it into your browsers  search box.


There are few non-bobbin images on this series, but some of the bobbins are pretty good.  No description just the accession number. (well the odd words)


They are all "copyright now" but i have (many years ago) studied and written about them (all on nice postcards) but cant publish. Pity, as whilst they are nice pictures there is no education with them.


The other things is that i thought the Met had removed "all" copyright except for special items a few years ago.  I must have been wrong or they think they will make a pile of money from selling these images? smile

BTW I do accept that museums are expensive to run a need money to run them.

enjoy

--
Brian
Cooranbong. Australia

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to