For more information on Mrs Dazeley:

https://murderpedia.org/female.D/d/dazley-sarah.htm

I would have thought that these bobbins would have been of extra interest
compared to the other hanging bobbins. Someone must have one! Perhaps Brian
could write a special page on his website in such a way that it gets picked up
by the media?!

> On Jan 26, 2020, at 16:20, Cindy from Dallas <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Forgive my ignorance, but what is a “hanging bobbin”?
>
> Cindy from Dallas
> Ravelry ID:cinhad
> knittingyards.wordpress.com
>
>> On Jan 26, 2020, at 5:53 AM, <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
wrote:
>>
>> Springett says no one has ever seen it! I other collectors have never seen
it.  Did it exist?  I think so, The bobbin turners (as now) appear to be able
to sell "hanging bobbins" for good money.
>>
>>
>> I have recently spent months trying to find "lost" bobbins and it is very
hard and so far my quest for Marian Powys "lost Honiton" bobbins has failed!
>>
>> Maybe we will wake up one day and see it pictured in the Lace Guild
journal!  I hope so.
>>
>> Brian

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to