Springett says no one has ever seen it! I other collectors have never seen it.  
Did it exist?  I think so, The bobbin turners (as now) appear to be able to 
sell "hanging bobbins" for good money.


I have recently spent months trying to find "lost" bobbins and it is very hard 
and so far my quest for Marian Powys "lost Honiton" bobbins has failed!

Maybe we will wake up one day and see it pictured in the Lace Guild journal!  I 
hope so.

Brian



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Helen Clarke
Sent: Sunday, 26 January 2020 5:02 PM
To: Lace <[email protected]>
Subject: [lace] Sarah Dazeley hanging bobbin

Hi,

Does anyone own a hanging bobbin for Sarah Dazeley? Or even a photo of one? I 
can’t find one anywhere. 

Thanks in advance,

Helen on the west coast of Canada 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to 
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter.
SPAMfighter has removed 221 of my spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan 
http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to