The project at hand is finishing Miss Channer's Mat. I have about 5 square inches left to do. It's been a 3 year project. I have 2 travel pillows with narrow edgings that are ready to grab and go to meetings and demos. There are several projects on pillows that might get done sometime. The past year I have spent some of my time learning to make embroidered Temari balls and knitted lace. Plus doing major redecorating of my house with all the painting done by myself. My next project is a lampshade. It's been dented. Â The frame is good so I plan to replace the parchment then make a lace cover. I'll need to design the lace to fit, so it will take some tme. Alice in Oregon
T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
