Hi Sharon,

It wasn't quite as early as 1984, but in the early 1990s I was aware of how
much lace and software seemed to require the same skills, and how much they
were alike, lace being essentially binary in action. The software language
I was using then happened to be C, but it's been the same for any other
language I've used, even graphical languages.

(BTW, if you are choosing a language for your character, it would be much
better to choose the language depending on what business the character is
in.)

Nancy
Connecticut, USA


On Sun, May 27, 2018, 16:14 Sharon Ghamari-Tabrizi <[email protected]>
wrote:

> ...resemblance between lace making or lace-patterns and coding? And if so,
> in what software language?

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to