Devon,
there exist a film with the title Die Klöpplerin = the lacemaker. It was in 
1980th here in Hamburg everybody spoke about but only in the way „interesting, 
remarkable“. Some times later it was on TV at midnight but I told my husband it 
is a must for me and watched it. The story I remember is two young people, a 
girl and a boy, meet and after a while live together but not married. The girl 
did everything washing, cooking etc. never complaining. The young man studied, 
tried to make career. That was all. No bobbin, no lace no word she would like 
these.
So after about two hours i was sitting in my chair and asking myself why I am 
sitting there in the middle of the night.
Either i wasn’t able to understand the film or I was asleep in the most 
important moments. I don’t know.
No you could laugh about me or not.

Ilske

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to