OK, everybody - I have heard back from Handy Hands. The samples we all got at 
IOLI were 5 grams, so that will be 60 yards.

Adele


> On Jul 28, 2017, at 2:47 PM, Susan <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Perfect!  Thanks Adele & Mimi.  My next step was to contact HH to inquire so 
> I will just wait to see what response you get.  There's no sense bombarding 
> them with several hundred inquiries since we all received a spool.  I just 
> thought it would be good to get an idea of how many pairs of earrings I could 
> make.  With the IOLI convention pattern book, charter chapter CD & the IOLI 
> website, there are quite a few ideas that might work with such nice thread.  
> Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA. 
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to