I just found my sample spool - doesn’t look like 25 grams to me, so I have emailed Handy Hands to ask how many grams it is.
Adele > As you can see, the size 40 is 300 yards per 25 grams. I don’t have my > sample spool from IOLI handy so I can’t tell you whether it’s 25 grams or > not, but I do think it is on the label somewhere. > > Hope this helps. > > Adele > West Vancouver, BC > (west coast of Canada) > > >> On Jul 28, 2017, at 12:40 PM, Susan <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> I received a gorgeous sample of Lizbeth 40 thread at IOLI. Does anyone have > a clue as to how many yards of thread are on the spool? Many thanks. Susan > Hottle USA - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
