Lars Jødal <[email protected]> writes: > Do I understand correctly that regarding translation, the difference > will be that the strings from all *.libreoffice.org sites will be > found in Weblate, not just a selection? To me, that sounds like a good > idea, which will make it easier to get the website consistently > translated.
I’m not sure if there is a misunderstanding, but just to make it clear: I think Ilmari was referring to making all of the <language-code>.libreoffice.org sites start using Hugo, so this wouldn’t affect which strings that are visible in Weblate because the <language-code> sites are all translations of the main site and the main site is already fully in Weblate. For example, de.libreoffice.org is still using the old Silverstripe website and probably has out-of-date information. If I understand correctly the proposal is to make this site (and all of the other translations) use the new Hugo site even though it isn’t fully translated into German. That would mean the German site would have up-to-date information but some of it would be in English until the translation is complete. I think the proposal is a good idea. Regards, – Neil -- To unsubscribe e-mail to: [email protected] Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/ Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
