https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525865

--- Comment #3 from Roman <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Zamundaaa from comment #2)
> The Wine issue is bug 525590, you can ask your distribution to backport the
> fix. What did you mean with
> > Medium doesn't block windows coming to front with their dialogs etc
> though? Please give specific steps to replicate the problem.

I meant for example Yast of OpenSUSE. I am a software developer, so doing
parallel tasks and can place yast to massive updates etc while using Konsole
etc. Some few KDE generations ago medium was perfect in doing thing, where yast
popups, dialog questions etc opened below window I was using, preventing
situation, where I am typing, then suddenly Yast ask something, reads keyboard
and counts it as selected answer. Now only high implements that behaviour,
while medium does nothing at lets system dialogs etc appear suddenly on top and
capture focus + keyboard input.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to