Dear all, many thanks to everybody who replied on- and off-list!
(I have answered each mail individually.) Best wishes, Jens Am Di., 4. Jan. 2022 um 12:41 Uhr schrieb Jens Thomas < [email protected]>: > Dear list members, > > I am currently working on older Telugu inscriptions. > So far my attempts to find anyone who is working in this field were > unfortunately not successful. > Hence I am now turning to this list to ask the broader Indological > community. > > If you know of anyone who is dealing with Telugu inscriptions I would be > very grateful for a hint. > > > Best wishes for a happy New Year, > > Jens Thomas > > -- > Jens Christian Thomas, M. A. > Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin > Invalidenstr. 118 > D-10115 Berlin > DHARMA Project <https://dharma.hypotheses.org/> (ERC Synergy Grant) > -- Jens Christian Thomas, M. A. Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin Invalidenstr. 118 D-10115 Berlin DHARMA Project <https://dharma.hypotheses.org/> (ERC Synergy Grant)
_______________________________________________ INDOLOGY mailing list [email protected] https://list.indology.info/mailman/listinfo/indology
