What exactly are you looking for? Late P. V. Parabrahma Sastry had published several volumes of inscriptions from various districts in Andhra Pradesh (includes current Andhra Pradesh and Telangana). Several of his disciples are still working for Archeological Society of India (ASI) and may be able to help.
Regards, Suresh. Atlanta, GA. On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 6:42 AM Jens Thomas via INDOLOGY < [email protected]> wrote: > Dear list members, > > I am currently working on older Telugu inscriptions. > So far my attempts to find anyone who is working in this field were > unfortunately not successful. > Hence I am now turning to this list to ask the broader Indological > community. > > If you know of anyone who is dealing with Telugu inscriptions I would be > very grateful for a hint. > > > Best wishes for a happy New Year, > > Jens Thomas > > -- > Jens Christian Thomas, M. A. > Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin > Invalidenstr. 118 > D-10115 Berlin > DHARMA Project <https://dharma.hypotheses.org/> (ERC Synergy Grant) > > _______________________________________________ > INDOLOGY mailing list > [email protected] > https://list.indology.info/mailman/listinfo/indology >
_______________________________________________ INDOLOGY mailing list [email protected] https://list.indology.info/mailman/listinfo/indology
