It appears that Wei Chuang  <[email protected]> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>I'm convinced that "donotexplode" and "donotmodify" as documented in -02,
>is the right way to go.

I can see reasonable use cases for both, basically, if you're running a mailing
list and you get a message with either of those flags, you probably don't want
to accept it, even if your list might pass along that particular message 
without changing it.

I have some concern that people who believe that more security is by definition
better security will put those flags on all their mail, just like they put -all 
in
their SPF and blame everyone else when their mail disappears, but we can burn 
that
bridge if and when we get to it.

The scenarios I can think of that forward without modifying seem quite
benign, so I still see no use for a noforward flag.

R's,
John

_______________________________________________
Ietf-dkim mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to