Oh didn't noticed that, thanks a lot! On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 11:19 AM Vao Matua <[email protected]> wrote:
> Serkan, > > The last value is the same as the first, it closes the polygon. > > On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 8:06 AM Serkan Karakulak <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi Joseph, >> >> Thanks a lot, this was exactly what we needed indeed! Much appreciated, >> thank you for your help. >> >> Is there a reason that there are five coordinates for the tile btw, >> instead of four? >> >> Best, >> >> >> >> On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 10:10 AM Joseph Reeves <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> Hi Serkan, >>> >>> I've not looked into this properly, but a quick look at a project on the >>> Task Manager shows I can find a validated square: >>> >>> https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/5182?task=2212#bottom >>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tasks.hotosm.org_project_5182-3Ftask-3D2212-23bottom&d=DwMFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=9jC6quPZN0RnI866qaQhEg&m=9OlRe6xcyrgpxFqRTDdxQpAT2MxJY1U8BQHF1Eb916Y&s=NIrWuzEqTDWUx8Q-ooCep6LppJk6vUeKNdCqzT4CpM0&e=> >>> >>> This task 2212 appears in the project geojson, and marked as validated: >>> https://tasks.hotosm.org/api/v1/project/5182/tasks?as_file=true >>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tasks.hotosm.org_api_v1_project_5182_tasks-3Fas-5Ffile-3Dtrue&d=DwMFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=9jC6quPZN0RnI866qaQhEg&m=9OlRe6xcyrgpxFqRTDdxQpAT2MxJY1U8BQHF1Eb916Y&s=iYZA-4J-uBIDT8C04bnsXvJKvA_NZKlkdkaT88KckfI&e=> >>> >>> I've not double checked this is what you want, but looks like a good >>> place to start: >>> >>> "type": "MultiPolygon"}, "properties": {"taskId": 2212, >>> "taskSplittable": true, "taskStatus": "VALIDATED", "taskX": 30348, "taskY": >>> 34875, "taskZoom": 16}, "type": "Feature"}, {"geometry": {"coordinates": >>> [[[[-13.2934570288688, 11.4907909783363], [-13.2879638648073, >>> 11.4907909783363], [-13.2879638648073, 11.4961739900467], >>> [-13.2934570288688, 11.4961739900467], [-13.2934570288688, >>> 11.4907909783363]]]], >>> >>> Cheers, Joseph >>> >>> On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 at 03:47, Serkan Karakulak <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> Hi, >>>> I am a graduate student in a Data Science program, and I wanted to get >>>> in touch with you because me and my two other friends are interested in >>>> working on a machine learning project to map areas using their satellite >>>> images and produce their labels. If we obtain a high accuracy, we thought >>>> it could be of use to the hotosm and the missingmaps initiatives. >>>> >>>> I have first heard about Missing Maps when I came across a mapathlon >>>> event two years ago in Istanbul. We were in search for a class project for >>>> one of our courses and I remembered about the mapathlon event and we would >>>> be very happy if we could contribute to the this wonderful initiative. >>>> There are already some previous successful works on this subject, so we are >>>> very hopeful that we could come up with an algorithm with high accuracy. >>>> >>>> In order to develop the model, we need to extract bounding boxes of the >>>> validated tiles we see at hotosm. Then we will extract the satellite images >>>> and their labels using the label-maker API which is developed by DevSeed. >>>> Is there a method to extract the coordinates of these validated tiles? >>>> >>>> Thank you for your time and help. >>>> >>>> Best, >>>> >>>> Serkan >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> HOT mailing list >>>> [email protected] >>>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot >>>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.openstreetmap.org_listinfo_hot&d=DwMFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=9jC6quPZN0RnI866qaQhEg&m=9OlRe6xcyrgpxFqRTDdxQpAT2MxJY1U8BQHF1Eb916Y&s=--gecRJ3ui2RdAo-BbU_JUegvtg7PN4UXHKG0XNyG30&e=> >>>> >>> _______________________________________________ >> HOT mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot >> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.openstreetmap.org_listinfo_hot&d=DwMFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=9jC6quPZN0RnI866qaQhEg&m=capHS6koJUFF3kScAhUb8n5ZUJYIVouLvLfCRmHld7Y&s=jpPvHjbPgBoU2xgvhhUSrrb4y3TfFoFZ4BJcK7CThdo&e=> >> >
_______________________________________________ HOT mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
