Dear Andrew, 

Thank you for your response.  I have duplicate date values stored in my 
database, which I am trying to plot using the following framework example 
below:

 http://jsfiddle.net/asgallant/a9qkq/

Data Values
63.50 07/03/2014 
5.00         07/03/2014 
20.00 07/03/2014 
93.50 07/03/2014 
91.20 07/03/2014 
91.00 07/03/2014 
92.00 07/03/2014 
92.00 07/03/2014

However, to plot duplicate date values, these values need to be discrete 
according to my understanding, as i was advised from a member of this group 
to change the column type to string.  This is why I am using string type. 

Any advice, in what may be appropriate method of approaching this issue. 
Many thanks for your time and help. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to