What is the reason for storing the date as a timestamp string?
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:47:34 AM UTC-4, Missy wrote:
>
> Dear Andrew,
>
> Many thanks for your suggestion, I updated mine code according to your
> example, but I am still experiencing the same issue with the tooltip label
> on my line chart.
>
> var dateFormatter = new google.visualization.DateFormat({pattern:
> 'dd MM yyyy'});
> var view = new google.visualization.DataView(data);
> view.setColumns([{
> type: 'string',
> label: data.getColumnLabel(3),
> calc: function (dt, row) {
> var date = new Date(parseInt(dt.getValue(row, 3)));
> return dateFormatter.formatValue(date);
> }
> }, 1]);
>
>
> Is their something I may be missing?
> Thanks in advance for your advice.
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.