Lars Eggert wrote: > On 2008-6-11, at 11:10, ext Henk Uijterwaal wrote: >> 2. We can then start a short second WGLC. > ... >> Does this sound reasonable, I'd like to get this document done before >> Dublin. > > Sounds reasonable, but depending on the magnitude of the changes, > another IETF Last Call may also be required, which may delay IESG > discussion of this document until after Dublin.
That's no problem for me. It is just that I'll be away for a couple of weeks right after Dublin (to a place without Internet access), so I like to get everything done from my side before that. Henk -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Henk Uijterwaal Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net RIPE Network Coordination Centre http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk P.O.Box 10096 Singel 258 Phone: +31.20.5354414 1001 EB Amsterdam 1016 AB Amsterdam Fax: +31.20.5354445 The Netherlands The Netherlands Mobile: +31.6.55861746 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Is one of the choices leaving the office open? Alan Greenspan on the next elections _______________________________________________ Gen-art mailing list [email protected] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art
