Dear all,

I already integrated all the changes discussed on the mailing list. And
since I expect the XML schema to be stable now I am writing up some examples
for traceroute measurements. I expect this to be finished beginning of next
week. I will then send an updated draft version.

Best Regards,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Dietz                 E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEC Europe Ltd.              Phone:  +49 6221 4342-128
NEC Laboratories Europe      Fax:    +49 6221 4342-155
Network Research Division
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36
69115 Heidelberg, Germany    http://www.nw.neclab.eu

NEC Europe Limited           Registered in England 2832014
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Henk Uijterwaal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008 10:48
> To: Thomas Dietz
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Saverio Niccolini; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
> [email protected]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Sandra Tartarelli; Juergen
> Quittek; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-07 (-
> 08)
> 
> Hi authors of this draft,
> 
> Thomas Dietz wrote:
> > Hello Pasi,
> >
> > Sorry for the late reply. Find my answers inline.
> 
> If I got this right, this mail settled the last two open issues.  If
> so, can any of the authors tell me when we can expect a new draft?
> If not, what still has to be done?
> 
> More general: I think we have to redo the WGLC for this draft as
> quite a few things have changed.  When the next version is there,
> can somebody summarize the changes?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Henk
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> Henk Uijterwaal                           Email:
> henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
> RIPE Network Coordination Centre
> http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
> P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
> 1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
> The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> 
> Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
>                                        Alan Greenspan on the next
> elections

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to