Thanks for the link. I'm curious about the shortening of words like metabolic to m'abolic and temperature to 
temp're. I think I like it. Of course, replacing "et" with "'" just so you can have a 
"." at the end of the bullet seems a bit silly ... unless there's some other word that fits the 
pattern that I don't know about. 8^D

On 10/7/26 8:25 AM, Jon Zingale wrote:
In his lecture "Plausible Fiction: Accounting for Actualizing Potential", my 
man David name drops EricS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDB26DFATAU&t=460s 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDB26DFATAU&t=460s>



--
8647 ⊥ ɐןןǝdoɹ ǝ uǝןƃ
ὅτε oi μὲν ἄλλοι κύνες τοὺς ἐχϑροὺς δάκνουσιν, ἐγὰ δὲ τοὺς φίλους, ἵνα σώσω.


.- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. / ... 
--- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe   /   Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom 
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
to (un)subscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/
archives:  5/2017 thru present https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
 1/2003 thru 6/2021  http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/

Reply via email to