https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=286179

--- Comment #38 from Peter Ganzhorn <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to David Marec from comment #36)
>From my observations purely starting the nfs server causes this.
Even if no client connects at all.
So start the jail, start nfs server and stop the jail - you've got got yourself
a jail stuck in the dying state.

I observed the jail root to be reported incorrectly from inside the jail (see
my previous comments).
Could it be possible this puts some reference on the wrong mountpoint?

I started going through the code, but haven't had enough time to find anything
suspicious as of now.
(But I found two unrelated issues for which I created pull requests on Github
btw).
If I find something I'll let you know, but I'd appreciate it a lot if someone
with deeper knowledge can take a look.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to