http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/5424-how-do-the-cables-work-technically/page4
BTW, I have a DS-100 which is also a beast.
Dunno if the logic would be compatible and whether it is possible to duplicate 
the programming to put into another device such as yours,
or that you should take the advice from the TMC suggestion to add a
relay to reset the unit once the pilot disappears.

Cor van de Water 
Chief Scientist 
Proxim Wireless 
  
office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water 
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info 

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and 
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this 
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized 
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is 
prohibited.


-----Original Message-----
From: EV [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lawrence Rhodes via EV
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:25 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [EVDL] EVI MCS100 vs DS50


I acquired an MCS100-3.  It is a beast compared to the DS50. I wanted to 
convert it but upon reading up I found a reference to the pilot signal.  This 
unit ran a Honda EVPlus.  Is it fully J1772 compliant or do I have to buy 
hardware to make it so?  The DS50 was an easy wire for wire conversion.  
Lawrence Rhodes  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20160106/591dca18/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Read EVAngel's EV News at http://evdl.org/evln/
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Read EVAngel's EV News at http://evdl.org/evln/
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply via email to