hello sorry for the delay, I didn't have the time, look at the lack of time
stl regler 030, I press on display I have U8-4 but impossible to switch to U8-25 thank you for your opinion thank you again for your precious help 73 , Cris F8ACF Le lun. 20 juil. 2020 à 22:56, Don Wilhelm <[email protected]> a écrit : > > Christophe, > > You likely do not have the proper sidetone source selected. > Go to the STL menu and set the parameter to about 30 - then tap DISPLAY > to toggle between U6-25 and U8-4. Stop when you hear sidetone and exit > the menu. > > 73, > Don W3FPR > > On 7/20/2020 3:50 PM, Christophe aufacf wrote: > > Good morning all , > > > > I repaired my K2 with Don recently the problem now > > > > I realized that I can handle in Cw but I no longer have at the same > > time the sound of the CW of course in emission > > > > the STL 030 menu, whatever the level, nothing changes, any idea? > > -- 73 , F8ACF56 ______________________________________________________________ Elecraft mailing list Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm Post: mailto:[email protected] This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html Message delivered to [email protected]

